“Bluebird Farm’s microgreens CSA is delicious year-round and I love many kinds of blooms but the sunflower-only share was my idea of heaven.” Molly Fisk
“The quality of the greens in the greens share is far superior to what I would be able to purchase at a store, as it’s much fresher and grown with love and care. I like the variety, and the quantity is excellent for the price.” Amity Hotchkiss
Bluebird Farm Flower and Greens Shares
Shares conveniently available for pick up Wednesdays in our farm cooler 2min outside Nevada City
Evergreen Greens: 48 weeks: We will give you 2 bags of greens a week when we have them (almost year round), farmer’s choice of whatever is looking best in our fields. You can expect lettuce, salad mix, arugula, spinach, baby kale, super greens mix etc. (If you buy a Collaborative Veggie share, the greens share will automatically pause during that time because they will already be in your box). ($11/week).
Microgreens: 52 weeks: Sign up to get a weekly installment of these delicious and ultra fresh super foods ever week of the year! Your options are sunflower shoot, pea shoot, radish, broccoli or crunchy mix (a mix of the first 3) or multiple! $6/week per 2oz clamshell
Treat yourself or a loved one to a generous weekly bouquet of flowers all season long. Flower share members will receive the best of what is in season from the 150 unique varieties of flowers growing in our ½ acre field. In the spring, you will enjoy rare spring beauties grown under cover, like ranunculus, anemones, Icelandic poppies and tulips and in the summer and fall dahlias, zinnias, sunflowers, snap dragons, marigolds, mums, lisianthus and so much more.
Evergreen Flowershare: 40+ weeks: With this option you will be able to get flowers every week that we have them, all season long.
- Last year we had flowers 40 weeks of the year! Late Feb-Late Nov, but if we have them other weeks, we will give them to you! This will allow us to give you tulips, ranunculus, poppies, and the anemones in the spring, heirloom chrysanthemums in November and everything in-between!
- By signing up for the whole year you get the best pricing on all our flower offerings
- We will spread out your costs and our income with a year-round monthly fee and at the end of the year we will have a “true-up” that lets you know your credit or what is owed for the following year.
- We will allow you to put your share on hold up to 2 times during the season to accommodate people’s travel plans.
- You will get a gorgeous everlasting bouquet at the end of the season to hold you over to the following spring.
- Because the share is everlasting you will keep your spot and not have to worry about signing up the following year. (But you can cancel anytime if it is not working out.)
- This option is sure to sell out quick!
Summer/Fall Flower Share: 12 weeks July-Sept $216 You will get the best of the main flower growing season, with all the summer stunners like dahlias, zinnias, sunflowers, lisianthus and dozens more. ($23/week)
Sunflower Share: 12 weeks July-Sept $144 Get a fresh bunch of stunning sunnies every week for 12 weeks. Includes your traditional sunflowers and some special varieties you have probably never seen before procured from a hard-to-get specialty sunflower breeding programs! ($13/week)
Collaborative CSA: 21 weeks This partnership with these amazing farms: First Rain Farm, Feeding Crane Farm, and Starbright Acres Farm will bring you a bountiful weekly box of organic, fresh and seasonal veggies and berries from June-Oct! (40+ varieties) Bluebird farm will be providing greens, herbs and cucumbers for the boxes! Pickup in Nevada City or Grass Valley. SIGN UP HERE
If you would like to pay for your annual subscription all in one go (saves us fees and helps us fund the year in advance) you can do so by check or Venmo. Select “send a check or venmo” below at check out and multiply your total times 12 to get your annual total. Our Venmo is AT Malaika-Bishop
Questions or need gift certificate? malaika AT bluebirdfarm.net or text Five three zero 205-0903