Evergreen Flowershare: With this option you will be able to get flowers every week that we have them, all season long.
- You will be guaranteed flowers for 20 weeks March, April and July-Sept, but if we have them other weeks, we will give them to you! This will allow us to give you tulips, ranunculus, poppies, and the anemones in the spring, heirloom chrysanthemums in November and everything in-between!
- We will spread out your costs and our income with a year-round monthly fee of $38 and at the end of the year we will have a “true-up” that lets you know your credit or what is owed for the following year.
- We will allow you to put your share on hold up to 2 times during the season to accommodate people’s travel plans.
- You will get a gorgeous everlasting wreath ($65 value) at the end of the season to hold you over to the following spring.
- Because the share is everlasting you will keep your spot and not have to worry about signing up the following year. (But you can cancel anytime if it is not working out.)
- This option is sure to sell out quick!
- $38/month (approximately $18/week)
Summer/Fall Flower Share: 12 weeks July-Sept $216 You will get the best of the main flower growing season, with all the summer stunners like dahlias, zinnias, sunflowers, and dozens more.
Sunflower Share: 12 weeks July-Sept $144 Get a fresh bunch of stunning sunnies every week for 12 weeks.
Evergreen Greens We will give you 2 bags of greens a week when we have them June-Nov and sometimes more, farmer’s choice of whatever is looking best in our fields. You can expect lettuce, salad mix, arugula, spinach, baby kale, baby mustard greens etc. (If you buy a Collaborative Veggie share, the greens share will automatically pause during that time because they will already be in your box). $28/month ($10/week for the weeks we have them)
Pick up your flowers and/or greens on Wednesdays or Fridays at our home cooler 1 mile outside of downtown Nevada City or if you join our veggie share, you can pick up your flowers with your veggies during that time.
This season will be partnering with these amazing farms: First Rain Farm, Feeding Crane Farm, and Starbright Acres Farm to bring you a bountiful weekly box of organic, fresh and seasonal produce! Bluebird farm will be providing greens, herbs and cucumbers for the boxes! SIGN UP HERE
CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
*Support the farm by pre-purchasing 21 weeks of produce from June-Oct
*Receive your fresh, weekly produce box directly from the farm (Grass Valley and Nevada City pickup options)
*Boxes include 40+ varieties of veggies and berries over the season
*Receive a weekly newsletter letting you know what’s coming in your next box, along with seasonal recipes.
I apologize, if you want to buy more than one thing, you have to fill out this form twice. I will figure it out better next year!
Email me if you would like a gift certificate to send to someone.